Facilty Use Guidelines
- A request should be submitted for any event outside of the regularly scheduled weekly classes that are set at the beginning of the school year.
- Requests for the Sanctuary should be made through the reservation tool provided by CCA on their website. Requests for rooms/facilities other than the Sanctuary should be directed to Donna Cornell in the CPC office at 817-498-2626 or email@example.com.
- Any request for assistance from CCA’s Facilities Team in setting up should be directed to Adam Harvell.
- If moving CPC furnishings, please take care and make note of their original position.
- Please turn off all equipment and lights and lock all exterior doors when leaving the building.
- Please remove CCA items and return CPC furniture to its proper place.
- Please check trash cans and remove trash to the dumpster between Redeemer Hall and the CPC Sanctuary. (Be careful to not lock yourself out when taking out the trash!)
- For use of the Sanctuary for weekly classrooms, at the end of the last class for the week, please remove or cover CCA items and return CPC furniture to its proper place.
- If you unlock a building, and are the last person leaving the building, please turn off all lights and lock the building when you leave. (Check the door from the outside to be sure the lock is properly engaged.)
- If you unlocked a building but others are still using the building when you leave, please make sure there is someone there who has a key and will be available to lock the building when the activity is over. If not, please lock the building before you leave and ask the remaining party to turn off all lights and make sure the door is pulled shut when they leave.
- If you find a building empty and unlocked, please turn off all lights and lock the building. (Check the door from the outside to be sure the lock is properly engaged.) Notify the school office that you found the door unlocked, who will in turn notify the church office.
- You may adjust the temperature on the thermostats with the up or down arrow buttons only.